How well do you know your patient population, their experience of primary care services received, and their ability to manage their health?
Our EMR-integrated surveys enable you to collect meaningful patient feedback that can help guide evidence-based decisions and support QI in your practice. Send automated post-visit surveys for timely feedback on patients’ experience of care, or send surveys on particular topics of your choice. Like our messaging feature, surveys can be targeted to specific groups of patients, or sent to all patients according to your clinic’s needs. All surveys are available in English or French.
- Select from a library of short surveys to collect information relevant to your practice and goals, and compare results with those of your peers.
- Surveys have been rigorously validated through psychometric testing.
- Patient survey data is de-identified, collated, and reported back to you. It can also be aggregated across practices for comparative learning.
- Use the summary reports to plan and implement QI efforts, and earn Mainpro+ credits.
- If you’re interested in a topic that does not yet have a survey, we can help you design one!
Survey data is always stored securely and ethically, and is de-identified at the earliest stages of collection to protect patient privacy. The Institut du Savoir Montfort in Ottawa manages data access and security, as well vetting, credentialing and supervision of Canadian university accredited researchers wishing to access de-identified data for research purposes. Data will NEVER be sold.
Below are a few examples of our surveys.